New Issue Of Securities (Chapter 6 Of Listing Requirements):Fund Raising
|Subject||NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
|Description||AIRASIA X BERHAD (“AAX” OR THE “COMPANY”)
(I) PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE WITH WARRANTS; AND
(II) PROPOSED INCREASE IN AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL AND PROPOSED AMENDMENT
(COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE “PROPOSALS”).
(Unless otherwise stated, the definitions used herein shall have the same meanings as set out in AAX’s announcement dated 30 January 2015 (“Announcement”))
We refer to the Announcement and the announcement dated 13 February 2015 in relation to the Proposals.
On behalf of AAX, CIMB is pleased to announce that Bursa Securities had, vide its letter dated 26 February 2015, approved the following:
(i) the admission to the Official List and the listing of and quotation for the Warrants to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants on the Main Market of Bursa Securities;
(ii) the listing of and quotation for the new AAX Shares to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants on the Main Market of Bursa Securities; and
(iii) the listing of and quotation for the new AAX Shares to be issued pursuant to the exercise of the Warrants on the Main Market of Bursa Securities.
The approval by Bursa Securities for the Proposals is subject to the following conditions:
1) AAX and CIMB must fully comply with the relevant provisions under the Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Securities pertaining to the implementation of the Proposals;
2) AAX and CIMB to inform Bursa Securities upon the completion of the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants;
3) AAX to furnish Bursa Securities with a written confirmation of its compliance with the terms and conditions of Bursa Securities’ approval once the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants is completed;
4) AAX to furnish Bursa Securities with a certified true copy of the resolution passed by shareholders at extraordinary general meeting for the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants; and
5) AAX to pay additional listing fees. In this respect, AAX is required to furnish Bursa Securities on a quarterly basis a summary of the total number of shares listed pursuant to the exercise of Warrants respectively as at the end of each quarter together with a detailed computation of listing fees payable.
This announcement is dated 27 February 2015.
|Company Name||AIRASIA X BERHAD|
|Date Announced||27 Feb 2015|